Here's a recipe for gluten-free bread with black olives and rosemary, for a little Italian flair in the middle of the table.
Preparation : 20 min
Cooking : 20 min
Rest : 1 h 15 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 20 olives black pitted
- 2 branches of rosemary
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 20 cl of water
- 500 g gluten-free bread flour (or a mixture) 1 pinch of baking soda
- 3 pinches of curry
- 1⁄2 tsp. teaspoon salt
- 25 cl of ribot milk
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of olive oil
Recipe for gluten-free bread with olives and rosemary
- Slice the olives and remove the leaves from the rosemary.
- Cut the butter into pieces.
- In a ramekin, pour the dry yeast and 5 cl of lukewarm water. Let stand 5 minutes.
In the food processor bowl,
- Arrange the flour, baking soda, curry and salt.
- Mix and form a well. Add the butter cut into pieces. Mix then pour in the ribot milk and the yeast.
- Work until a homogeneous paste is obtained, gradually adding the rest of the water.
- Leave to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
At the end of this time,
- Add the olives and rosemary. Mix again.
- Arrange the dough pieces on baking paper, form breads in the shape of shuttles (or others), then using a knife, slightly incise the top of the dough.
- Let stand in a warm, dry place, free from drafts, until the dough has doubled in size.
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
Using a brush, oil the rolls. - Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve with cheese, cold meats or onion confit.
LEARN MORE ...
Also called churned milk or low-butter, this Breton specialty is fermented milk obtained naturally at room temperature or by adding ferments.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel